Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SOUTHERNGIRL

#1
I live in Ocala and bought 4 bikes from Ride Now up here and their prices are outrageous and I DO agree with ya there with getting screwed by them.. besides that we bought a Polaris 3200 quiet run generator from there and it broke and they had it for 3 months and could not fix it and basically told me oh well.. huummm,  until I sent my husband in there(not good when that happens).. next morning we had a brand new Polaris 4800 generator DELIVERED to our house.. I also have a good friend that her starter broke out @ the ranch back in November and the bike is still there as we speak and now she is dealing with POLARIS REP.. I just think its crappy that we as customers have to pay good money for alot of  aggravation from them.. I will never buy anything ever from them, I will drive to Georgia to get my next bike..

that is my personal experience.
#2
If I was coming from Ocala, could you tell me how to get there??? Could I take the turnpike??
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com