Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - fe21

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Scotsmoor
June 01, 2008, 09:56:22 PM
Just went this week and had no problems with the cops, but it is very dry and dusty.  Go during the week and there is barely anybody around.
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Flagler or Volusia county riders?
December 10, 2007, 09:21:58 PM
We ride in southern volusia county off Maytown road, there are not to many places to ride locally.  I heard of dead lake in palm coast?  Let me know if you know of anywhere to ride in flagler.
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Local riding areas
October 17, 2007, 03:02:38 PM
I been to Scottsmoore a bunch of times off Maytown Rd, but they are cracking down on parking on the side of the road now.  It is also hunting season, so there are people in the brush.  I would like to go to ocala, but it is a ride out there. 
#4
Where to Ride? / Local riding areas
October 16, 2007, 01:12:26 AM
I am looking for anywhere to ride in or near to volusia county.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.