Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - morwood457

#1
Thanks, I will look forward to it! :ThumbsUp.gif
#2
Well, I took your first reply as either sarcasm, or to imply that I am too lazy to go do it myself.
So, I responded in kind.   :stoogies.gif
But, foy your information and edification, I e-mailed 4 dealers and called 1.
3 of the dealers, including the one I bought the Sportsman from, didn't even do me the courtesy of a reply.
1 did reply, but it was a non-stocking dealer, so no 500 to measure.
The one I called, up in New Smyrna, was very polite and promised to get me the measurements that very day.
Him, I have not heard back from since.
So, I posted my request to this forum, hoping for better treatment from a Sportsman owner out in the world.
So far, I am still just hoping.
#3
Gee, I never thought of that...   :K
After all, it's only about an hour (one way from Cocoa) and gas for a measurement it will take less than a minute to accomplish.
I was simply hoping one of the forum members would be kind enough to do it

#4
My Sportsman is in PA while I am here.
I am preparing my trailer to transport it.
I have a ProLocker 400 to secure it to the trailer, and I need the measurements to position the mount
I need:
          (1) The distance from the center of the front wheel to the nose of the atv
                                           and
          (2) The same measurement with a brushguard installed

Thanks for any help :H