Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ATV Stunner #18

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Going for a larger displacement
October 14, 2007, 06:38:02 PM
That is a nice bike!
#2
Open Discussion / Re: New member!
October 12, 2007, 09:52:45 AM
lol, nice name! Welcome!
#3
Open Discussion / Re: going to trade in
September 28, 2007, 12:49:45 PM
Get a Cummins!!!

I laugh at my brother and his 6.0L Ford because it has more miles on it from rolling in and out of the shop than it does on the road. It's the biggest pile of crap and it's rediculasly slow. I eat that thing up with my father's Cummins. Not even a race. Both are dually and 4 doors.

Ford does have the nices interior of them all though, I'll give them that. I feel like I'm in a big ass Mercedes.
#4
Open Discussion / Re: going to trade in
September 27, 2007, 09:00:48 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on September 27, 2007, 08:55:24 AM
Everyone knows the Honda Ridgeline and Toyota Tundra  are the best Pick ups on the road right now..... ::)

lol, once I catch up to them I run them over with my H1! Honda, what a sorry excuse for a truck.
#5
Ok  ;D
#6
You choke went bad? Oh no, it's toast. Time for a triple cylinder motor, lol.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com