Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Caddy 16v

#1
Racing Scene / Re: GNCC Round 2
March 09, 2009, 06:48:37 PM
nice one, imagine what would have happened if it would have fired on the line ;)
#2
I think that one is the only one I have, but I can send it to you in a higher resolution!?
#3
...some more from the amateur race:










#4
Racing Scene / 2009 GNCC Westgate River Ranch Pics
March 02, 2009, 05:49:52 AM

...took "some" (over 400) pics today of the GNCC here are some of the amateur race i'll have to upload the pro pics later!

if you want a specific pic reply and i'll see if I have it...too many to upload them all ;)











smookin >:D


#5
Racing Scene / Re: GNCC 1
March 01, 2009, 03:41:20 AM
I will be there tomorrow taking pictures...
#6
...hmm is it in that picture? I'm guessing it is Nr. 17 :o

#7
Where to Ride? / Re: Does Hardrock have good trails?
February 20, 2009, 01:34:04 AM
...how many people were out there was it really packed??
#8
Open Discussion / Re: Airbus Landing in Hudson River
January 18, 2009, 12:32:08 AM
...they got lucky on that one because the water was calm, if it would have been choppy then it most likely would have broken up!! ;)
#9
Open Discussion / Re: riding boot sizes
November 06, 2008, 07:56:39 PM
...in general you should always buy one number bigger! worked for me so far ;)
#10
...nice pics! I wish I would still have my 250r :-\

R.I.P. lakeland was a nice track :'(
#11
Racing Scene / Re: My long awaited 450r rebuild.
June 04, 2008, 03:23:04 PM
...I wish I would find my 250r spraypainted, instead of a whole lot of nothing :'(
#12
Racing Scene / Re: Check this Suzuki out.
March 07, 2008, 01:22:16 AM
I saw that in a magazine some time ago, you can buy a kit for almost every sport quad !

...or just buy an outlaw ;)
#13
Racing Scene / Re: GNCC Anyone??
March 04, 2008, 05:58:47 AM
so that must be then you floydamus??

#14
Racing Scene / Re: GNCC Anyone??
March 03, 2008, 07:25:51 PM
...I only have one more red predator and its got a red number 38, so that would be one out of the PRO class! I missed 75% of the first class ???
#15
Racing Scene / Re: GNCC Anyone??
March 03, 2008, 03:14:35 PM
...alright what about this one? it says "Jake" on the nose!?

#16
Racing Scene / Re: Congrats to fsterthanmydad92
March 03, 2008, 05:04:04 AM
...hehe he was right next to me or better his honda on the pro class start...was it the one who said "will race for food" on the back plate!?

...found a pic right before the finish line:

#17
Racing Scene / Re: GNCC Anyone??
March 03, 2008, 05:00:45 AM
...what a nice day of racing, I took many many pictures and videos, have to load them up somewhere...going to look for your predator I saw a couple of red ones!
#18
Racing Scene / Re: GNCC Anyone??
March 02, 2008, 02:00:08 AM
when does the race start?
#19
Racing Scene / Re: GNCC Anyone??
March 01, 2008, 12:43:34 AM
I'm going to be there to watch... :-\ 250r I miss you
#20
...we had that a couple times in germany slightly different with western union etc. but the scam was the same and actually there were people who thought it was real and went for it, well they all lost their money...idiots :D
#21
Where to Ride? / Re: MX Tracks...
February 15, 2008, 05:42:32 AM
tztz that sucks, only because they get sprayed with sand all the time :P I'm forced to ride a mx bike now because of #$cking thieves >:(
#22
Where to Ride? / Re: MX Tracks...
January 31, 2008, 12:21:53 AM
...thanks for all the posts, yes I live here but I'm not originally from here, so thats why I have to ask myself around ::)
#23
Where to Ride? / MX Tracks...
January 29, 2008, 10:39:41 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if there are more mx tracks than just the Bithlo track in the Orlando area? Also maybe a place to go legally trail riding or something without the "no trespassing" signs etc. ???

Thanks Bjoern
#24
Tech Corner / Re: gas mileage on a banshee??
September 15, 2007, 10:30:54 PM
...and because of that it is twice the fun of a thumper!!! :P
#25
Tech Corner / Re: gas mileage on a banshee??
September 15, 2007, 03:05:26 AM
...I have a banshee at home in germany where it is legal to ride them on the street and usually I have to stop and fill up between 100 and 120km = 60 to 75 miles but off road it sucks it dry even quicker ;) depending on your riding style ;D