Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - miller

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Deer Danger
December 04, 2008, 02:52:47 PM
Haha, used to chase them in my old CJ.  That all ended when I hit a ditch that was a little worst than I thought.  Limped 10 miles back to town in 1st gear. I couldn't get them to run out in front of me in the CJ, but I couldn't keep them from in front of the cobra.  Good 'ol Illinois corn fed deer too.
#2
Racing Scene / Re: Quadscramble Jan. 12th
January 06, 2008, 03:10:25 AM
Is that the same property as the Dec. HS?

Maybe I wont leave in the bambalance this time:)
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: NORTH PORT
September 03, 2007, 02:24:00 PM
So is there anywhere in the north port area to legally ride? (not necessarily in the city, but anywhere close)