Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - atvdad6

#1
Open Discussion / Re: where were you?
September 11, 2007, 09:44:55 PM
I was busy treating patients.I picked up my daughter this AM to take her to be fitted with braces and she told me about a tribute she was listening to on the radio.I said "baby I was listening to the same station and it made my eyes water".Remember our troops! Remember America-KICKING ASS SINCE 1776!!!!!!!!!!
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Calendars are ready
August 19, 2007, 08:47:16 PM
The calendars came out great and are very tastefully prepared.I would hang it in my office,but then I am one of the sponsors.I was able to sell some at my convention this past weekend.Great job Kristi.Also the mud vollyball tournement at the Hitching Post in Chuluota had a nice size turn out esp since it was so hot.Glad that muddy waters was able to help raise $363.00 toward this charity event.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com