Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - bighitter

#1
Interesting, they have beat the prices I got from Riva Motorsports down in Pompano on a KQ700 and KQ450. Greater Yamaha wouldn't budge at all off the price of the 07 Grizzlies (we wanted the limited edition silver ones).

On the workup sheet they even waved all the dealer/setup fees and just charged the usual tax/title stuff that every dealer does and they were reasonable.

I probably wont be buying parts from there though, atleast not from what I am hearing from you guys.

Thanks.
#2
Product and Services Reviews / Re: Vizio tvs.
July 16, 2007, 01:42:23 AM
They are suprisingly good for the cost of the units, they are not the best but for the cost for most people it is more than enough.