It was an experience for sure. Not the best of them either. Anyone else encounter the scattered dead cows? So much for separate ATV and truck mud pits. It seemed that besides the competition drag strip, everyone gathered around the large mud pit, where anything with wheels, some pulling trailers ran through with no regard to those around them. The competition mud pit was shallow on both sides, one side shallower then the other with a very deep middle. I witnessed one female racer get quite pissed when she was lined up 3 wide and she was stuck in the middle. I was completely pissed after driving for some time only to find that the admission fee was jacked up 15 bucks over the advertised price! WTF There was a clear lack of staff and hardly any enforcement of the rules. This was definitely not the family event it was advertised to be.
I had fun, only because of the group I rode with. Next time I'll save my money and time.
I had fun, only because of the group I rode with. Next time I'll save my money and time.