Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - IndustryMike

#1
I also had a problem with my Alba pipe for my LTR that I purchased late last year. The weld broke on the pipe. I called them and they said they would need to inspect it before making a decision. I sent it back and was suprised on the level of customer service they gave. They sent out a new pipe as soon as they recieved and inspected it. It was a hassle being without it, but they stood by their product and had a new one sent to me; some company will won't give you the time of day. I work in the Motorcycle/ATV industry and I myself would ask to inspect it, so I understand the situation. Giving threats on something simple is un-needed and only prolongs the process of getting what you want and ends in un-wanted stress on both sides.............................Industry.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com