Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SteFnEric

#1
soo true on the shoes!!

that's why i'm always barefoot when i drink
#2
^^lol!!
#3
Hi I'm new on the forum and will soon be moving to Florida.  I just want to know what people think about river ranch (mjlands).

Aside from having to own land there, how are the trails?  the rules, the scenery?  Is it crowded?  Any general comments....

Thanks for the info ;)
#4
I actually went there on vacation, met my husband, and now want to come back to the states and land around the florida area.  there are some good offroading things to do in france though...the cool part is that atv's can be street legal, so if you live near a foresty area, you don't need a trailer!

I can't wait to hit up your forests though!!!
#5
Here's me (eric) stuck in the mud with my Derbi DXR 250


Here's Stef and her little masai 125 dirt bike


Little man Julien doing jumps


Our bug buddy David...stuck


Merj getting his raptor 350 all good and smelly