Hey, Rob, I hope you are feeling better man. I was on the blue 2-stroke, didn't see the crash, but was there for the aftermath. The red bike was a good friend of mine in his first race on the flat track. I can tell you in addition to some bad bangs and bruises hisself, I have had to talk him off the ledge, so to speak, a time or two. He feels real bad about the deal though he doesn't remember much. Real concerned whether he would be welcome back even. Just let the bike get away at a bad time. Really hope there is no hard feelings, definitely was not his plan either. Made me really consider a second retirement myself, but it's just so much fun, I can't walk away that easy. Again we both have been really concerned about how your doing. Hope to see you back at the track soon.