Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - CliffB

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: wash out at holylands closed
June 09, 2008, 10:39:40 PM
We were there from 10:00 till 1:00, didn't see anyone from newspaper. :(
#2
Where to Ride? / 1st time @ Plant Bamboo
November 11, 2007, 06:27:50 PM
Went yesterday, staff was very friendly and helpful. Both dry and mud to ride. Not real big...not too small either. Nice place!!! I'll go back.   ;D
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Anyone Been to 8th St Lately
November 11, 2007, 06:25:01 PM
Went by Friday and a new gate was blocking roadway, also a sign from SFWM. Looks like another place shut down.    :'(
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: macs for sport bikes?
July 06, 2007, 11:37:16 PM
On the 4th it was plenty dry for sport quads on the north side. Since then I don't know.
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: macs for sport bikes?
July 06, 2007, 10:28:36 PM
I went by Mac's and Holeylands on the 4th. Mac's was under water, Holeylands looked much drier on the north side. They must be pumping it out.
#7
Where to Ride? / Re: Anyone going to 8 st today
June 25, 2007, 12:54:36 AM
8st & 157ave.
#8
Where to Ride? / Re: Anyone going to 8 st today
June 25, 2007, 12:48:19 AM
I ride a sport quad..... Lots of help getting out when I got stuck. Once you get out on the flat lots of cool shallow, slick mud to play in.
#9
Where to Ride? / Re: Anyone going to 8 st today
June 24, 2007, 10:51:28 PM
Went today and it was really wet and really fun  ;D .
#10
Where to Ride? / Re: holyland for sport quads
June 23, 2007, 11:29:53 AM
I went by Friday afternoon and it was very wet!! I'm going to mac's.
#11
Man that water is deep!!! The trail on the north side I used to ride on had an alligator swimming in it!!
Went down to Mac's. Lots of fun mud, but no one there to help me pull my Quad out when I got stuck :-\
#12
Oh Joy!!!!!!!   ;D    I can hardly wait till this weekend!!