Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 95lsteg

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Need your help....
May 13, 2007, 07:02:12 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 13, 2007, 06:57:29 PM
   I think they Dragrace at L-Cross where the Rally is going to be.

What days, hours ?
#2
Open Discussion / Need your help....
May 13, 2007, 06:46:07 PM
Hey guys...
I just found this forum and registered.  Last January I bought my first quad (05 Banshee) and I'm crazy with it.  I ride it anytime I can.  Anyway... I'm going to be on vacation at Orlando Fl from may 14 - 24.  Will really like to see some races, events, etc.  I was searching and found that on may 20 there will be the Florida Series Motorcross at Dade City and SSQSa race (atvs) at Quicktrack (Lakeland).  Is there going to be quads racing at Florida Series Motorcross?
What do you guys think of the SSQSa event?
Any other recomendation? Is there any quad drag race that I can go? (it doesnt have to be an "event", for example here in PR every Sunday there is sand drag races in a place called "los pozos")
Will apreciate any ideas on anything atv related  ;D

#3
Racing Scene / Need your help....
May 13, 2007, 06:43:31 PM
Hey guys...
I just found this forum and registered.  Last January I bought my first quad (05 Banshee) and I'm crazy with it.  I ride it anytime I can.  Anyway... I'm going to be on vacation at Orlando Fl from may 14 - 24.  Will really like to see some races, events, etc.  I was searching and found that on may 20 there will be the Florida Series Motorcross at Dade City and SSQSa race (atvs) at Quicktrack (Lakeland).  Is there going to be quads racing at Florida Series Motorcross?
What do you guys think of the SSQSa event?
Any other recomendation? Is there any quad drag race that I can go? (it doesnt have to be an "event", for example here in PR every Sunday there is sand drag races in a place called "los pozos")
Will apreciate any ideas  ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com