mo fo po po
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: rzr ridr on December 30, 2010, 04:48:55 PMI dont think many of the diehards will.
Hey patches that made a chill run down my spine when I read the plex was![]()
:'(We got a lot of dirt roads patches but their nothing compared to the plex
I haven't rode any of these dirt roads sense I found the plex :ThumbsUp.gif Ill never give up on the plex LONG LIVE THE MOTOPLEX GO FREAKY FLYERS FTW!!!
Quote from: Andy9933 on December 28, 2010, 09:49:04 PMX2
+1 paul, sorry to hear this. You have the best place in florida.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 24, 2010, 09:36:53 AM
Going to consider this one Paul!
-Curtis-
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on November 01, 2010, 10:11:23 PMx2
Who ever complains hand them the clip board and tell them " it obviously you can do this better so do it your self so i can get a break" theirs no whiners at the plex just shut up and have fun thats why you got in the sport in the first place
You all do an awsome job Thats why my family and friends are die hard plexers.
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 23, 2010, 10:56:13 PMThat wont be hard. its a polaris.
I guess that i will resign for the score keeping, i may need to get my LTR in the mix and wear that 525 out.....
Quote from: Paul_S on September 20, 2010, 06:29:49 PMwerd.Quote from: rzr ridr on September 20, 2010, 05:57:54 PM
WHAAAT dayamhey andrew you want to be a freaky flyer
Team Motoplex Freaky Flyers includes Matt, Hitman, Myself, Hershall, and dirtslinger. I am going to enlist Jeremy Lawson and Tommy Tantillo too
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 07, 2010, 11:59:16 PM
It smoked my 450 and its not stock...........However Matt was on it and I have 100 lbs. on him if Paul was on it it would have been alot closer
Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 10:54:25 PM:M :M :FQuote from: dirtslinger on September 07, 2010, 10:37:20 PM
If I make it up there
LOL, I won't hold my breath
That will be some fun.
Quote from: TLittle on September 06, 2010, 08:50:15 AM
until there is a bike that can outlast paul they are all inferior
I think the golf cart is the only thing that he keeps running :R :R :R