Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - BGKFX450R

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Hendry County Riding Area
May 10, 2007, 01:14:47 AM
Quote from: Thrumud on May 08, 2007, 10:02:22 PM
That area is off limits guys - They will tow your rig.
I don't know that for sure b/c now im being told that they will only give you a ticket if your out there riding at night.
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Riding Area in Okeechobee?
May 05, 2007, 07:05:54 PM
Quote from: JohnF on May 05, 2007, 07:00:30 PM
maybe your talking about the prarie, which i dont really know anything about.

you got a kfx450?
yup
#3
Where to Ride? / Riding Area in Okeechobee?
May 05, 2007, 06:57:50 PM
Hey I herd that there was a place to ride out in Okeechobee, besides L-Cross, anyone have any info on this place?
Thanks
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Hendry County Riding Area
May 05, 2007, 05:34:15 AM
Quote from: papahouse on May 03, 2007, 03:34:50 PM
I saw a thread on an area out east of LaBelle awhile back does anyone know if you can still ride there and where it is?
The place is in between Labelle and US27 on SR80. Im not sure on the street name, but if your comming from US 27 it is the first road on the left after the only tower that is on the right side, but i herd from someone that they were giving out trespassing tickets.
#5
Hey I live in Palm Beach County (Belle Glade), and I have a New KFX 450R, me and my friends are looking for a place to ride within a 50 mile radius. Our group consist of about 15 riders and we're getting tired of people calling the cops on us every time they see us. If any one knows of anything please let me know.
Thanks,
P.S. I herd of a place called the blocks, a few miles before labelle, but i herd that people were getting tickets for trespassing. If anyone has any info please also let me know, that place is awsome!