Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - yamamama

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Race Schedule
August 28, 2008, 09:18:30 PM
S.M.
[/quote]

Yes, it's true Dave has been really busy. When I spoke to him he was getting ready for some sort of parade in Key West? He sent me this picture of himself at last years Parade. Not sure why he's painted himself gold or what it's all about? My guess would be some sort of Yamaha owners convention?....


I'm working on the new schedule now.
[/quote]

My guess would be some sort of Yamaha owners convention?....

OH C'MON, LEAVE YAMAHA OUT OF IT!
#2
Here are some of the race pics, I can't post them all  :'( You can pm me with your email and bike number and I can send the others to you.  Great night of racing! Love the new track!









#3
It's Golden!  ;D
#4
Racing Scene / Re: Banquet RSVP / Head Count
January 07, 2008, 10:30:59 PM
Brady, 5 people for the Green Family.
#5
Racing Scene / Re: TT Track Rumors?.....
January 07, 2008, 10:29:09 PM
Here are a few pics of the new addition to the TT Track.   It is incredible! Well done Brady!  Advice for anyone who did not ride the track this past weekend, start your New Years resolution early, GO TO THE GYM!






#6
Racing Scene / Re: Flat Track and TT Series Banquet Info
December 18, 2007, 02:17:26 AM
Hurry up!  Us ole hags need time to prepare  :M
#7
Here's some pics, some are not so good, I need to ask Santa for a better lens for Eastbay!



















#8
Racing Scene / Re: 2007 SFTL CHAMPIONS!!!!!! and news...
November 26, 2007, 08:26:24 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 21, 2007, 10:03:20 PM
CONGRATS TO ALL THE 2007 SFTL CHAMPIONS!!!

MOTORCYCLE-  KURT BRADY
VETS- TONY JACOBSON
NOVICE- ZACK JACOBSON
OPEN-BUD CHANCY
PEEWEE- JUSTIN WARE
LADIES-LAUREN MELO
TRIKE- BILLY GOLIGHTLY
INTERM- TRAVIS EDWARDS

GOOD JOB TO ALL!

             Eastbay update: Brady has moved his FT and TT race to Dec 8th so we dont have to make racers choose between the two. Thanks Brady! Please be mindful when parking and pit walking/riding there will be full size cars and spectators in the pits. Eastbay sells pit passes to the spectators so dont be shocked if folks are coming over looking at your machine. Please park so other can park as well, do to the other events going on we need to be conservitive on how we all park. This race MUST start on time, we have a tight schedule to keep. There will be a TV crew there they are wanting to do interviews with some racers. If you would like to be on the list shoot me a note and I can point them your way. The money race might have some extra dough in it... Not for sure... but im working with the track owner on making the pot more attractive.

Last: My puter with all my racing pics took a dive, I would like to do a 2007 Champs page so if you would like your Champion pic on the site please EMAIL me a pic, racing or not, what ever pic you like the best.  On the points page the races I dropped for you have a DP (drop) next to the points your would have earned that race.
Again, thanks to all the racers for a great 2007 series!

Chris Ware


Hey Chris where is the youth class :)
#9
Quote from: fastrnrik on November 14, 2007, 11:56:25 AM
Quote from: HillKiller on November 14, 2007, 03:10:59 AM
  How 'bout bikini girls in the winners circle? ;D

I do have a checkered flag T-back....... ;D

Oh yeah lookin forward to that, you know all about equality:)  You are gonna wear that this Saturday, I think the low is will be what in the 40's, yeah that would be fine...
#10
Racing Scene / Re: Changes
November 16, 2007, 03:04:23 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on November 14, 2007, 08:50:48 PM
OK, here's a tenative list of quad classes for next season. Please let me know what you think. 

MONEY CLASSES
* OPEN "A" PRO- Any bike, any motor, any frame, etc.
* PRODUCTION- Factory produced 4 stroke bikes ONLY. Not to exceed 450cc. No 2 strokes, custom frames, hybrids, big bores, strokers, etc.
* OPEN KNOBBY- Any bike, any motor, bikes must run knobby tires

TROPHY CLASSES
INTERMEDIATE "B" Class   
NOVICE "C" Class
SPORTSMAN- 16 and up adult class. 4 strokes not to exceed 400cc, 2 strokes not to exceed 250cc. 250R's &  LT250R's must be COMPLETELY STOCK.
VETERAN 30+
SENIOR 40+
LADIES JUNIOR
LADIES SENIOR
SIDE by SIDE- for Rhino's, RZR's, etc. Knobby tires allowed. NO AGGRESSIVE MUD TYPE TIRES. Two riders required.
YOUTH- 11-15 years old. 4 strokes not to exceed 400 cc, 2 strokes not to exceed 200cc.
PEE WEE "A"
PEE WEE "B"
KNOBBY- Any bike. Depending on Knobby turnout, class may split up.
YOUTH KNOBBY- Same rules a Youth, but bikes must have knobby tires.





What are your thoughts about the youth that ride Yamaha's, YFZ?
#11
Our other local fast lady rider, Lauren, was conspicuously absent though....

Yeah you know us "OLD HAGS" guess I was just plain SKEER'D, haha, NOT
#12
Good thing you put that in RED, for us OLD BLIND PEOPLE :N
#13
If we get rained out Saturday will we race Sunday, like Jasper?
#14
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on August 14, 2007, 08:16:44 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 14, 2007, 01:40:55 AM
Quote from: yamamama on August 14, 2007, 01:28:51 AM
Quote from: Bamaquad on August 14, 2007, 12:35:38 AM
QuoteOne new member is a MC rider and two are ladies! The ladies class has really taken off!

Man, yall's ladies class is killer, I loved watching them race in Ocala.

Hey Bamaquad thanks for noticing, we are proud of our class too, we have some tough ladies.

YOU TELL HIM TRISH, we will open a can on him Saturday, huh >:D

Pshhh... Is that laundry done yet? And where's my sandwich?  :o

OH I GOT YOUR SANDWICH RIGHT HERE  >:( :box.gif :ouch.gif.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#15
Quote from: Bamaquad on August 14, 2007, 12:35:38 AM
QuoteOne new member is a MC rider and two are ladies! The ladies class has really taken off!

Man, yall's ladies class is killer, I loved watching them race in Ocala.

Hey Bamaquad thanks for noticing, we are proud of our class too, we have some tough ladies.
#16
Trish u r too good to me:)  Things aren't the same with out you on the track, the ladies class misses u! I want to thank all the lady riders for supporting the league and making this class go from 2 entries to 7,8 and 9 entries!  Well done LADIES!

Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on August 13, 2007, 01:57:00 PM
All I got were pics during the practice laps.  It was too dark to get good pics during heat 1.  Let me just say that the open class race was awesome, you guys were flying!  Also, great turn out for the ladies class!  7 quads .....great job Lauren :bow.gif  There would have been 8, but I'm still not ready to get back out there yet.   Trish ;)














#17
Racing Scene / Re: Racing Classes/Rules Questions
July 23, 2007, 10:49:27 PM
Are these new rules?
#18
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 26, 2007, 11:17:10 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 26, 2007, 01:01:58 PM
dang.. Ok then you owe me $700...   ;)

How 'bout I give you a picture of me in my T-back and get Quad to give you a massage, and we call it even?

OHHHH EEEWWWW!
#19
Quote from: StrokerMotor on June 14, 2007, 10:07:42 AM
Quote from: yamamama on June 14, 2007, 01:31:41 AM
Quote from: StrokerMotor on June 13, 2007, 12:53:56 AM
You "C" class women are awfully quiet over here. Don't you have a race this weekend?

I'm thinkin I'm a little tired of all these women, ladies references.............Don't think you want to bring us into this........

:'( Get over it.... and fetch me a sandwich while you're at it.

The only thing I will be fetching for you is a wheel chair, then you will have something else to do with your time, you know wheel yourself around instead of keyboard racing..................
#20
Quote from: StrokerMotor on June 13, 2007, 12:53:56 AM
You "C" class women are awfully quiet over here. Don't you have a race this weekend?

I'm thinkin I'm a little tired of all these women, ladies references.............Don't think you want to bring us into this........
#21
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 07, 2007, 11:55:07 AM
After some thought, I have decided to break the racing into two days

SATURDAY, 6/16/07 will be Flat Track racing only. It will be the make up race for the Thunderbowl Extreme Dirt Series and Southern Flat Track League
Gates open @ 3pm
Practice @ 5pm
Racing @ 7pm SHARP

SUNDAY, 6/17/07 will be the TT race. It will be the first race in the Thunderbowl Maximum TT Series.
Gates Open @ 10am
Practice @ 12pm

YEAH BRADY, We are in Saturday and Sunday. You ROCK!! ;D
Racing @ 2pm SHARP

Sorry for any confusion, but I think this will work out better than trying to squeeze it all into one day.


#22
Yeah Trish I second that, guess I will be sitting out flat track :'(
#23
Racing Scene / Re: Points are UP!
May 22, 2007, 12:24:22 AM
Hey Megan, I think we have a few recruits looks like they wont be kicking us out of Ladies and into Novice any time soon :)  Hopefully we will get them before another double points race, so we aren't working our @** off for no points :'(

#24
Brady I want to give you and your staff KUDO's for a great race, on time and over by 11:00 pm, you guys and girls rock!
#25
Brady, the TT Track is a blast.  Great job. :)