Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - papadz

#1
Open Discussion / Re: squating rzr
February 02, 2009, 10:53:41 PM
Gen I RZR 3" lift / 27" ITP mudlites / shocks up 2 notches. been like this for over a year now and never had ball joints or CV problems. but keep in mind I'm 47 and dont beat the hell out of it either. But I do mud and trails at S.E.
#2
Open Discussion / Re: HID Mounting
February 02, 2009, 10:45:53 PM
I have an RZR and mounted my ballasts under the hood. digital ballasts / plug and play
15 minutes to install. 85 bucks off ebay. you wont be sorry
#3
Where to Ride? / muddi gras
September 13, 2008, 08:16:27 PM
kENANSVILLE/OCT17TH,18TH,19TH.
ALSO SEE MUDDIGRAS.COM
Wow this has to be the best event it in Florida.
#4
Group Rides & Events / MUDDI GRAS
May 13, 2008, 01:08:51 AM
May 24th, 25th, 26th in Kenansville, also see muddigras.com
#5
Open Discussion / PLEASE HELP!!!!
May 31, 2007, 02:07:56 AM
I give up ive tried several times to add a pic to my post and it wont take could someone please call and talk me through this? 407-466-8796 thanx :-[