Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Chuckn

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Open Off Road Riding
July 14, 2007, 01:30:15 AM
I have a friend who actually saw people in and out of this place just recently, and were trucks, bikes, and atv's. Anyone else know of this and how recent if still open?
#2
Open Discussion / Open Off Road Riding
July 02, 2007, 11:02:21 PM
Anyone know of some open riding for all off road vehicles on Rt. 52 around I-75? I heard some state land has opened up without anyone taking exception to this from the state. 
#3
Hi,

  I have a buddy who told me about you. I have a Can Am DS650 and want to look into racing it. I need the tires and wanted to know what size is best for my application. Also, I will be 50 this year, what class do you have for old farts?

Thanks,
Chuck in Holiday
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com