Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - redneckjetski

#1
I THINK THERE ARE SOME SIZE RESTRICTION AT CROOM.
NEVER SEEM A UTE THERE. THATS THE ONLY PLACE I
KNOW OF THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN A UTE.
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: c&r riding
April 27, 2007, 04:57:55 PM
Is C&R open to the public every weekend?
Can you camp in a tent?  Are there trails or just mud holes?
#3
Open Discussion / Age Recommends
April 17, 2007, 09:51:59 AM
HERE IS A CRAZY THOUGHT.  I'M 15 YEARS OLD STRAIGHT A'S IN SCHOOL.
JUST GOT MY LEARNERS PERMIT, DRIVE MY MOM'S 3800 LB. TRUCK ON THE
ROAD AND OFF ROAD.  BUT CAN'T NOT DRIVE MY FOREMAN ON SOME OF
THE TRAILS AND IT ONLY WEIGHS 600 LBS.  WHAT UP WITH THIS??
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com