Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - jostephy8

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Riding spot
April 12, 2008, 08:06:01 PM
Hey. I live here in St. Mary's. I work on the 740 boat. Anyway check out www.circletheswamp.com. Just up the road in Woodbine. Also some people go out behind JPs on King's Bay Road but be careful. Not really sure its legal but I do know LOTs of people go out there.
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: H&H Atv Ride Park
April 07, 2008, 01:39:04 AM
check out this website. www.circletheswamp.com. It is just over the Fl Ga line.
#3
Where to Ride? / mud ride in south Ga. first of May
April 05, 2008, 04:03:32 AM
Hello. There is a new ride area in Camden Co. Georgia. Just across the state line on I-95. Has tons of water and mud riding. Also has some primitive camping and even good trail riding for those with little ones or who just don't want to get dirty. The website is www.circletheswamp.com. check it out.
#4
Where to Ride? / ONF 2 up riding
March 29, 2007, 01:50:10 AM
Can anyone tell me if 2 up riding is "allowed" in the ONF? Got 4 people and only 3 quads. Just want to know if I can expect a ticket or a walk back to camp or whatever.Thanks.