Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - toyazman76

#1
Does anyone know the gps coordinates, the web sites are in a format my gps cant read.
#2
We will be there. Hopefully it's wet.
#3
Not really looking for Bamboo, it get's boring in about 20 minutes. Thanks though.
#4
Just like the title said, I'm looking for a place to ride with the family this weekend and wanted to know if anyone has heard of any family events?
#5
That looks pretty cool at Moroso, but I'm not riding until Nats. My luck I would tear something up and not be able to go. When are you heading to Nats?
#6
Its happening September 17th thru the 20th at Creek Bottom Trail Rides in Doles Ga. Myself and a few buddies are going. It's suppose to be a pretty big event.
#7
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hogwaller july 24th-26th
August 12, 2009, 12:47:46 AM
We had a good time. Pretty good area just for atv's and the owner said August 8th they were opening another 500 acres just for atv's. so I'll be going back to check that out.
#8
Group Rides & Events / Re: Hogwaller july 24th-26th
July 17, 2009, 07:30:13 PM
A buddy of mine has and he said theres a bunch of trails. I didnt see any photos of them but we will see.
#9
Group Rides & Events / Hogwaller july 24th-26th
July 17, 2009, 03:34:19 PM
Anyone going to Hogwaller on the 24th thru the 26th?
#10
Tech Corner / Shock spring compressor
May 15, 2009, 03:53:19 PM
Just wanted to know if someone near Port st. Lucie fl wanted to lend or rent me a shock spring compressor so I can install a pipe lift on my Outlander. Let me know thanks.
#11
Group Rides & Events / HOLLY Mud Hole 5-22 thru 5-25
April 30, 2009, 09:15:17 PM
Just wantede to know if anyone one going.   http://holleymudhole.com/events.html
#12
We will be there at 12 on Friday
#13
I called and they said camp fire's are allowed if they are in a fire proof pit like the ones you find at the walmart, homecheapo or in a 50 gallon drum. We will be there with 3 or 4 bikes
#14
We went out there Sat and Sun and it was pretty good. To much rutted up area's from trucks and buggies with 3" deep mud. It would have been better if they would have cut out more dirt and created more mud and less rutts. By sunday there was some good thick mud starting to form. Hopefully next time they will advertise better and have some deeper mud. It was well organized with lots of security and port-o-lets. A security guy did tell me there where showers and washdown area's. I never saw them but thats what I heard. JMO
#15
Group Rides & Events / Re: Mudfest?
January 06, 2009, 12:10:41 AM
My neighbor said that the one in August was the last one but I have heard that before so I just wanted to know what everyone has heard.
#16
Group Rides & Events / Mudfest?
January 05, 2009, 08:20:46 PM
Has anyone heard if it is happening this year?
#17
I sent an email but these private land owners need to relize you can't beat the system I.E not filing for a ERP permit. You have to obtain permits and maintain them. This is the case with any business. If the ERP permit is obtained they will most likely let C&R reopen. The government is not joking around and if you don't play by there rules you will lose. First thing is to learn the rules then play the game better then the opposition. JMTC.
#18
Here are the names and contacts to write. I took directly from C&R's web site.
Name:                            Phone#:                    Email:
Allison Murphy    800-250-4200 x 3033   amurphy@sfwmd.gov
Wayne Blythe      800-250-4200 x 3018     wblythe@sfwmd.gov
Alison Kelly                561-682-2977             alkelly@sfwmd.gov
Stephanie Raymond  800-250-4200 x 3007   sraymon@sfwmd.gov
Kelly Cranford          800-250-4200 x 3005   kcranford@sfwd.gov
Angela Hedrichsen-Sandoval 800-250-4200  ahendri@sfwmd.gov
Doug MacLaughlin            561-682-2153   dmaclaug@swfmd.gov

#19
How about some contact info? Name , email address?
#20
We had fun but was expecting more change. We bring the kids out every once in awhile and it didn't change besides the race pit, a little more water and some showers. For an event I was expecting more. It's kinda a shame to because Bamboo could be a killer place to ride with some planning and proper land management. Didn't really like how skinny the cows were either (they need to be feed more than pasture grass) Good job ATV'sgonewild now let's find a better piece of land.
#21
Not for 100 bucks plus normal expenses. We will be at Mission mud. I hope mudfest's greed turns into no one showing up.
#22
any update on SFWMD permit??
#23
I most likely won't be going 100 bucks is to much. I can understand the increase in insurance premiums but I think someone is getting greedy. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see it going up 200%.
#24
I snorkled the front diff, rear diff vent, carb vents x2, fan vent and I beleive crank case vent. My methodoligy was to remove all fenders and trace all lines if they were open I brought them up to snorkle height. I also dielectric greased all connections and fuses. Hope this helps
#25
I hope you keep the gates open late we should be there by 10pm tonight!