Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MrsTito

#1
Open Discussion / Re: mudfest just over
February 13, 2007, 09:47:58 AM
Oh, and the real estate deal on the land fell though, that's why they are having another one.  So I've been told...
#2
Open Discussion / Re: mudfest just over
February 13, 2007, 09:44:51 AM
It was my first mudfest, and overall, I enjoyed it.  I don't know if we'll go back in August because I think it will be too hot.  I'm a wuss!

As for the potty situation, just be more prepared, bring a pop up potty, they are like $30 and use regular trash bags.  Although, if you're not camping, I don't know what to tell you - hold your poop?

My biggest complaint was the kidlets running around.  I saw more drunk teenagers being stupid crazy on 4 wheelers than I cared for.  And, I'm not a prude, I like to party, but I'm old enough  8)

56,000 people?  I find that real hard to believe...  I go to a festival every summer that has 100,000 and it at least 10 times bigger than MudFest.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com