JohnF you believe what you will, the out come is still the same. Most of that property belongs to EEL anyways. You will see the next sanctuary. Hunters don't blow off 2 or 3 boxes of ammo. I am a hunter with a lease in middle GA. I shot 3 deer last year. I fired my rifle 3 times in 3 months. As I said, the people around this land don't like to hear random gun fire nor loud bikes. When at Grant you are NOT "way out in the woods". You are however surrounded by houses with money! It doesn't matter, it is closed and we all know why! Not worth going to jail over, losing your bike and tow vehicle. Atleast not to me it isn't. Outside of Dublin GA, we ride our bikes down the side of the highway to get to the store with no problems from the law!!
Guess I'm back to Hollow Paw.