Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Monster 525

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Hello again
February 08, 2007, 09:31:28 PM
I own both and the outlaw is better imho.this is just my opinon though >:D
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Hello again
February 08, 2007, 05:14:22 PM
Night and day!!!
The IRS soaks up alot of bumps ruts trees ect.The power of the machine is realy impressive as well.This is my 3rd Polaris along with many other atv's and I can honestly say that teaming with KTM was a good choice and this bike will IMHO be sport quad of the year hands down. >:D
#3
Open Discussion / Hello again
February 06, 2007, 08:52:37 PM
 Hey guys just stopping by to say hello.This is the original m0n5t3r.
I was just wondering if anyone here has purchased the new Outlaw 525,and if so are you as impressed with the bike as I am? >:D
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com