Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - silentnitedk

#1
Where to Ride? / Deltona/Deland ATV Riding
March 19, 2010, 12:44:33 AM
Does anyone ride out at the spot off I-4 at exit 114?  I drove by on Sunday and saw a lot of bikes out there and wanted to know if that is a good legal riding spot?
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
August 18, 2007, 03:49:17 PM
Has anyone ridden out in Middleburg lately?  i have been down three times and now the truck blocks the road to get in.  I walked back a few hundred feet, but didnt see any tracks from ATV's so I wondered if anyone had been in there lately.
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
July 30, 2007, 04:24:01 PM
Anyone road Middleburg lately?
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
July 27, 2007, 02:27:19 AM
I rode down this evening.  There was a big truck (18 wheeler, with trailer) backed into the driveway.  I couldnt get around the truck so I didnt get to ride at all.  I will go back again tomorrow or saturday and give it a try.  Anyone been riding out there lately?
#5
Where to Ride? / Jacksonville Riding
July 05, 2007, 12:37:31 AM
Anyone ever ride the area across from St. Johns Town Center?  There are some powerlines running back in there, and looks like a pond or something.  Looks like a decent place to ride.  I didnt see any "no trespassing signs"
#6
Anyone know of any places (legal) to ride near Jacksonville?
#7
Where to Ride? / 5A - Scottsmoor
May 07, 2007, 03:14:56 AM
Does anyone ride this area on weekdays, or is it just a weekend spot?