Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ennoxx

#1
JackL,
If my questions was; Can you ride 30 mph on the levee roads at the holey lands, I would appreciate your answer. That is however, not my question. I know this... My question is; Can you actually ride the trails at the holey lands on a enduro? My goal isn't necessarily to go crazy like I use to when it was open to ATV's, its really just explore some unseen areas out there.

Thanks.
#2
Does anyone know if Street Legal Enduro's are legal at the Holey Lands? I use to ride atv's there almost everyone weekend and have now moved on to a new toy. Based on the sign it looks like All-terrain vehicles are prohibited, but doesn't say anything about street legal vehicles... Anyone been out there lately?
#3
Where to Ride? / Now what after July 08?
February 26, 2008, 08:34:23 PM
I ride almost every Sat at the Holey Lands and live in Boca. Now that its closing on July 1st, does anyone know of any other legal places to ride? I know about L-cross and Mac's Fish Camp, but not crazy about the drive...