Let me see if I am understanding this. Will I have to pay this fee if I go to big scrub or delancy? Is it going to be a state sticker that can be used at croom and other state run parks?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: fishfry on April 17, 2007, 05:09:47 PMAt the time they were on sale for 799 each.Quote from: USFfishing on April 17, 2007, 09:42:34 AM
Those little hondas are great. They are so quiet you barely here them running and they are easy to transport. I got two out of the Norther tool and equipment catalog.
How much did you pay.
Quote from: greenmachine on April 17, 2007, 10:36:42 AMQuote from: Inyourdraft2000 on April 16, 2007, 10:17:56 PMHow much for a 4KW gen/welder with 30A output? Will it run all day on 3 gallons of gas? Can you sleep in a tent right next to it? I agree on usefulness of a welder, but most people dont know how to weld. Hondas dont lose there resale value. Also what about weight. Can you carry one under each arm? For camping you cant beat these units anywhere. For home power & jobsite, the welder/generator would be nice though.
If you want to get your monies worth I sell Welder Generator combo machines.....Most times for what you pay for just the generator....Plus when you decide to get rid of it it has more sell points then just an old wore out generator...PM me for details or come see me at the Rally......
www.airgas.com <<<<<<<<<<< Go w/ Miller
Quote from: jayman on March 16, 2007, 09:19:53 AM
I just hung up with croom, they said that they filled all of their spots yesterday due to spring break. How true that is I am do not know. I probably will just go up to Delancy.
Quote from: trx#9 on March 06, 2007, 04:47:21 PM
I heard MOTOCROSS MAVERICK was riding at a cemetry at 2:oo am. Wearing a Dress with high heels with a male blow up doll on back while getting pulled over by the police. The police only seized his doll, otherwise know as the ICE MAN (doll). It cost him over 600 dollars to get him back. Rumor has it he was on his way back from the Fussy Pickle.![]()