Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - carm1

#1
Open Discussion / Re: I've been invited to onf to ride.
December 27, 2006, 11:16:43 AM
ida-mann thanks for the heads up.
also can you tell more about the area
as you can see i am new to to this forum.
thanks again
#2
Open Discussion / Re: I've been invited to onf to ride.
December 27, 2006, 09:28:24 AM
thanks i will , do you know if the trails are kid freindly
#3
Open Discussion / Re: I've been invited to onf to ride.
December 27, 2006, 09:09:40 AM
not exactly sure were,big scrub was mentioned and something
about powerlines.
this friday saturday & sunday
#4
Open Discussion / I've been invited to onf to ride.
December 27, 2006, 08:56:07 AM
i have been invited to onf and never been there,
can anyone tell me about the place??
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com