Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Fwankster

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Good news at 5A
November 30, 2006, 01:08:17 PM
Quote from: YFZRob on November 30, 2006, 02:27:06 AM
Quote from: Fwankster on November 29, 2006, 11:05:05 PM
Hello YFZRob,

A couple buddies and myself are new w utility 4x4's. We are looking for good places to ride.

What to you recommend?



5A is the wettest place I know of to ride in the CFL area.  Right now it's not the best wet area, but the only place you can really find mud and ride in it legally.  Ocala is super strict now about mud.  With such a mild hurricane season, we're not getting much in the way of rewetting 5A to the way it traditionally has been.


How do I get to 5A?
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Holey Lands/Rotenberger W.M.A
November 30, 2006, 01:06:38 PM
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on November 30, 2006, 05:53:46 AM
Quote from: Fwankster on November 29, 2006, 10:57:39 PM
Hello,

I am interested in the Holylands, never been there. Could I get some directions, parking etc....

Any good advice is appreciated

Take US 27 North to Mile Marker 47 and look for the big brown sign in the middle that says "Holey Lands/Rotenberger W.M.A". Make the U-Turn and follow the paved road on the North side of the canal West 5 miles. When the pavement ends there will be parking areas on your left and right side.

The only advice to give is to have fun and take your trash with you when you leave.


Thanks for the info
#3
thanks
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Good news at 5A
November 29, 2006, 11:05:05 PM
Hello YFZRob,

A couple buddies and myself are new w utility 4x4's. We are looking for good places to ride.

What to you recommend?

#5
where in Homstead?
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: Holey Lands/Rotenberger W.M.A
November 29, 2006, 10:57:39 PM
Hello,

I am interested in the Holylands, never been there. Could I get some directions, parking etc....

Any good advice is appreciated

Thanks in advance

I will be there Saturday on 4x4