Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - melaluca02

#1
Open Discussion / Re: new to the forum...!!!
November 17, 2006, 09:12:53 PM
Thanks for the reply...What is the easiest way to get there from Tallahassee? Are there normally a lot of riders there on the weekends? I think I read that those $50 passes are good for one year..
#2
Open Discussion / Re: new to the forum...!!!
November 17, 2006, 08:13:04 PM
trials=trails....I won the spelling bee in 6thh grade I swear!!!
#3
Open Discussion / new to the forum...!!!
November 17, 2006, 08:10:09 PM
Anyone have any information on the trials in Carabelle, FL(Tates Hell State Forest)?Just purchased a 2000 Polaris TrailBoss325. Any suggestion/ideas for this ATV i'm all ears. I'd like to put a front rack on it but have had no luck finding one online, did find one on EBAY though. 99& of the time I'll have a rider with me. The seat is pretty small, is there an seat extension or something like that that is available, if so where may i be able to find it? Also in search of a 4x8 used trailer?





2000 Polaris TrailBoss 325 :)
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com