is that dale??? if registration is open at 3 then what time do the gates open??
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
i hate thieves and liars! hey jason i can't wait to see that thing run again.....but keep it on four wheels next time
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on February 13, 2007, 05:05:11 PMso i suppose you crashed....
OUCH!!! I want my mommy!!!! What was your name again! No sir, I dont know what track we are at, and are you Santa!!! Cause, I've been a good boy!! Hey, who took my pants off? Hell yeah that hurts!! Did I win!? Wheres my quad?
Any of this stuff sound familiar to anyone!!
ROUGH DAY!
? yeah fill us in buddy! lol
Quote from: Livin Lika Rednek on January 31, 2007, 01:14:24 PM
North Port High School--- December of 07!
North Port 8-2
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 29, 2007, 01:01:43 AM
Winter Haven High School
supposed to be 2002
left in 2001 though, and didn't finish, lol.Quote from: 250rchick#12 on January 28, 2007, 11:51:27 PM
Lemon Bay High- Englewood, FL
2008 OH EIGHT!!
I used to live in Englewood. Left while I was in L.A. Ainger though.
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on January 23, 2007, 11:02:50 PMHaha! Jason make sure you are on the track long enough so he can take videos of u! lolQuote from: klutchbuster400 on January 23, 2007, 10:40:35 PMThat would be awesome! Ive never seen vids of me racing MX before! #99 Black 450r
Might go to spectate and take vids.
I'm just playin! ur n awesome rider......when i grow up i wanna ride just like you!!
lol
The Blues Brothers are Great!!!!!
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on January 16, 2007, 05:42:51 AMYes, Jason Rick Todd does build fast motors!! I have two of them from him myself
I might be a little biased and I know im outnumbered, but!!! RT Performance engines builds a hell of an engine that is very fast and very reliable. Rick Todd is very well known for his engine building. BUT, hes and engine only guy! So if your looking for someone to do complete race mods, then hes not the guy. I GETS A FEW HOLESHOTS MYSELF!It might just have something to do with my unbelievable riding ability!!! OK, I wont lie! Its the rainbow sticker I borrowed from TRX#9!
Yup n everytime before a race jason checks everyones shocks! It seems his brother does all the work on the quads and he just checks the shocks! haha
thats alright though. At least we know he's good for something! lmao