Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Scott 660

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Best price ATV's.com
November 13, 2006, 12:30:46 AM
I bought a 50 for my grand daughter from bestpriceatv.com. It came in the time frame that they gave me and in excellent shape. I will buy again if i need too.
#2
Open Discussion / Re: NEXTEL radio rescue numbers
October 24, 2006, 11:58:03 PM
If you break early in the Ocala Area and not want to go home early,I have one heck of a work shop.
Scott 660     160*134062*18
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Best price ATV's.com
October 21, 2006, 02:00:57 AM
I bought a Raptor 80 for my son.  this thing was $3200.00 new. Within 8 months He out grew it.
This was a terrible purchase. The suspension was so stiff that he hit a washout wrong.The suspension did not give and it through him. I also found out that the big 4 companies do not make their own engine for the minis.THEY ARE CHINESE MADE with thier own stickers and logos
I purchased a Yamoto 110 that has a working indepentent suspension that realy works. I was very impresses with the handling of this machine. when he drove across a bumpy area the suspension moved. not him. The motor is same as the raptor 80 aftermarket parts are out their. Big Gun has an exhaust for it. Same one as the raptor 80.
Oh by the way Half the price.
#4
It is in Florida someone had posted a link with the paper work to get this done if the DMV had thier head you now where. The office in Belleview knew what I wanted
#5
Open Discussion / problem with DMV and green Sticker
October 20, 2006, 12:20:16 AM
I went to the DMV today to get mine and my son's quad registered. My son's no problem. However mine is another story. I bought a RAPTOR 660 two years. The person that I bought it from had a lein on it through a finance Company. They paid of the company and gave me the paper work that looks like a title but it is not. The company had filled out bottom of the "title" in the lein holders section. I have this "title". I told the DMV that the lein company would not sent this unless the lein is satified. DMV want a letter from the finance company. The old owners do not want to cooperate with me. What can I do?