Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - phatpounder02

#2
Photo Gallery & Videos / RZR WITH MODS
December 08, 2008, 09:43:50 AM
Here is the performance dragon fire rzr.
Power commander, true duel exhaust, clutch, full harness, air box and filter, sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9nYGOlhv9Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9FG1LGs-E
#3
Open Discussion / Re: buggy
August 24, 2007, 06:37:24 PM
sure its on the north side in the storage yard
#4
Open Discussion / Re: buggy
August 24, 2007, 06:32:11 PM
its a jeep turned platform, runs great, tractor tires, 4x4, 4 cylinder, new batt, camo paint,
#5
Open Discussion / buggy
August 24, 2007, 06:18:02 PM
I have to sell the buggy, we fell into a hard spot. Its at river ranch, I'm going tomorrow to get some pics. If anyone is interested call me 772-828-9649 Tony. Asking $3000.00
#6
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: your atv
February 17, 2007, 10:13:12 AM
no man thay are 30" mud lites
#7
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: your atv
February 16, 2007, 06:10:39 PM
here's the beast

[attachment deleted by admin]
#8
Open Discussion / GPS HELP
November 08, 2006, 05:23:27 PM
I have a magella explorist 400. I cant get anything to load off the pc it tells me it cant find the device.
I downloaded the disc and called magellan with no success. Anyone have the easy fix.
THANKS TONY
#9
Open Discussion / Re: Looking For More ATV Riding Friends
November 08, 2006, 05:17:13 PM
I live in lakewood park, my ride is a king 700 on 30s love to ride. Call me 772-528-9147 Tony
#10
Thank you much I check the dates
#11
Hello newbie here, Im wondering where creek bottom is.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com