Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - sahcmhx3

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: need help with new atv
October 26, 2006, 12:41:48 AM
CALLED ARS TODAY THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE BIKES I WANT ALLTHEY HAVE IS 07
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: need help with new atv
October 25, 2006, 01:01:00 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on October 25, 2006, 12:54:09 AM
Gas could cost 200$, have you checked with A.R.S. they might meet or beat the GA. deal just a thought ,Make sure the bike has'nt been kept outside There is a dealer near me that most bikes sit outside not in a showroom and they start looking rough after a while.



what is A.R.S.?????????????????????????????????????
#3
Where to Ride? / need help with new atv
October 25, 2006, 12:49:58 AM
I'm buying a new bike but i can save 800 dollars if i drive to ga do you think it is worth a nine hour drive?? When I get back to west palm beach will i have to get a new title in fl. so I can get the little green sticker to be able to ride on dirt roads?? How much does it cost to get a new title and the sticker??? please help I have to make the deal by friday or I miss the deal in west palm.