Ok Hoosier...we'll chalk this up to misinformation or misunderstanding. So here's the price breakdown...
$5250.00 for all components: Cylinder, porting, and Nikasil plating, piston, head, dome, intake manifold, V-force reeds, exhaust manifold, drag pipe (inframe is $125.00 more), Billet 48x58mm carb, 70mm crank weighted and balanced with snowmobile rod, CNC case machining, lockup clutch kit, Dyna-FS cdi with Sabertooth timing curve, studs, gaskets, o-rings, hardware, and a little shipping. You assemble for this price or I can assemble your motor for a nominal fee.
At the end of the day, this is a minor price for major performance...and just as important...reliability!
Hoosier, I still want to know what your Banshee runs in 300ft? You tell me yours I'll tell you mine! I'll even post a timeslip!
I've never known anyone to keep that info a secret.
Neal
Saber Racing
$5250.00 for all components: Cylinder, porting, and Nikasil plating, piston, head, dome, intake manifold, V-force reeds, exhaust manifold, drag pipe (inframe is $125.00 more), Billet 48x58mm carb, 70mm crank weighted and balanced with snowmobile rod, CNC case machining, lockup clutch kit, Dyna-FS cdi with Sabertooth timing curve, studs, gaskets, o-rings, hardware, and a little shipping. You assemble for this price or I can assemble your motor for a nominal fee.
At the end of the day, this is a minor price for major performance...and just as important...reliability!
Hoosier, I still want to know what your Banshee runs in 300ft? You tell me yours I'll tell you mine! I'll even post a timeslip!
I've never known anyone to keep that info a secret.Neal
Saber Racing