Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Roughrider4818

#1
I just got my ATV back from Broward Motor Sports. 3 weeks later after hounding them almost everyday. The unit was over heating due to mud behind the radiator. So, i didn't wait for any parts. 3 weeks?? come on.. They were even nice enough to put a nail through the tire when test driving it. The machine is a 2006 Polaris with new tires. They offered to PLUG It.. How nice.. They charge me 240 dollars to intially repair it..Charge me another 50 dollars to deliver it.. They put a nail in the tire and they want to plug it how nice of them. After talking to the general manager they decided instead to patch it with a written warranty that it won't ever leak again on that particular hole... What was even more funnier is that they tried accusing me of doing it. Until I showed them the engine hours they logged in at the time of service and the hours when it was returned. Reported it the next day, when I noticed it flat in my garage. I will never take my quad there again...