Troy and Don, I thought everything was cleared up on the phone the other day. You both said you would come over here and clear the air. I can't find those posts though? What alse do I need to do? Is the PS post rehashing some of the details? Please take me up on my offer to you Don. And I will exchange the top end with a new one, help get you setup with the builder of your choice ASAP. Thanks, Nate McCoy
I'm at 530-476-2222, monday 8am California time. I do not wish to debate the facts here. I hope that the parties involved, that agreed to the work, would contact me. Then, if you guys want to come on here and slam us, and our practices, that is their right.
I'll be back on here monday to see if you decided not to call, or give me a #. Everyone have a great day. Nate McCoy.