Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Raptorhaven

#1
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: White Raptor 700
July 28, 2006, 04:50:12 PM
Both...depends on what time it is...I'm not a pu__y so I just go...plus my quad is pretty quick...let em try & catch me....
#2
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: White Raptor 700
July 27, 2006, 04:01:46 AM
the hangars next to the air force base...u can get there if you go out the back part of the park...take the old roads...Damn...you got me jonsin to ride now! The only bums i've seen hang out next to the old gazeebo next to the lake...caught a couple crackheads screwin one time too...lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
#3
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: White Raptor 700
July 27, 2006, 03:55:02 AM
U guys ever go to the old Hangars?? Pretty good wheelie spot there...plus you can get some nice donuts goin in the hangars...
#4
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: White Raptor 700
July 27, 2006, 03:52:39 AM
when you first pull in the gate in the front...go straight ahead...theres a big hill...launch off it in 4th or 5 th and see if you dont get some air....
#5
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: White Raptor 700
July 27, 2006, 03:48:32 AM
I havent been there in about a month...but i've never had a problem...just be cool and dont destroy everything so we can keep going there...I love to jump those hills...I busted I disagree...actually my face on one of the bigger ones...
#6
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: White Raptor 700
July 27, 2006, 03:42:32 AM
That bites....

[attachment deleted by admin]
#7
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: White Raptor 700
July 27, 2006, 03:32:25 AM
Oh other angles reminds me....how do I put more than one pic on a post???

[attachment deleted by admin]
#8
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: White Raptor 700
July 27, 2006, 03:29:52 AM
Cool...i'm definitely gonna hit it on Tuesday...maybe even this Sunday...my axle is cool as far as I know...the pic is a little crooked though...
#9
Swwweeeettt Quad man!! how do you post more than one pic on a post though????

[attachment deleted by admin]
#10
Photo Gallery & Videos / White Raptor 700
July 27, 2006, 03:02:10 AM
Tell me what ya think of my baby...I'm puttin on DG nerf bars with heel guards...along with a fresh set of Maxxis Razorz this weekend...I'm on VACATION!!! You know what i'm doing...anyone know if it gets busy at the Seminole track...during the week, Sunday??

[attachment deleted by admin]
#11
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Stanton's Raptor
July 27, 2006, 02:42:28 AM
Nice Raptor man...I'll have some pics up soon...you'll drool...