Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 700rider

#1
Sorry about that I got there about 10pm. We where all running hialeah time.
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: anyone in broward
July 13, 2006, 12:09:27 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 26, 2006, 09:40:34 PM
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on June 17, 2006, 10:02:35 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 17, 2006, 09:47:14 PM
Quote from: brokenbackt12 on June 04, 2006, 07:06:16 PM
is that more for 4x4 quads i ride a z 400
I ride a z to and i tear them places up.
But its illegal big time now :-\
Holeylands are awesome, i have a BLAST everytine i go.

what is illegal now?
lost lake and white rock.
Only if they get you. I go out there all the time but only for night rides. Best to just stay in the back in lost lake.
#4
I'm still in :drive.gif. Am I meeting any one at the gas station. That would be the sunoco, on shariden and 27.
#5
Well to everyone I'm new here visiting from the raptor fourm. Those of you that are going and want to meet at the gas station I'll will be there at 8:30, to get some 110 gas for my bike. So if you want to fallow me let me know. :drive.gif Just keep an I out for a withe and black raptor 700 with black rims thats my bike then look for me I'll be the one with all the tattoos on my legs. Just come up to me and let me know.  :W
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com