Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Giest

#1
Where to Ride? / Mossy head at Walton Ranch
August 20, 2006, 12:26:16 AM
I found a place. it is off of I-10 at Exit 70. It is a supercross style with a mini track. They are adding a hare scramble to it. PM me for directions. Dont have them with me right now.
#2
Where to Ride? / New to Florida
July 05, 2006, 08:07:42 AM
Ok I will be moving to Florida from San Diego. I will be living in the Ft Walton Beach/Destin area. I am trying to figure out if bringing my quad will be worth it. From the looks of it, the closest decent riding is Ocala, which looks like a decent drive.

I am wondering if there is any more riding up in the area I am in. Maybe something in Alabama. Just looking for some good input.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com