it's been rebuilt 3 times and I still can't keep rings in it. the last time it was punched 50 over with new rings, piston, rod, and bearings. A complete rebuild 100 hours later and it's smoking again. What else could I do.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: logandzwon on March 26, 2008, 10:58:39 AMQuote from: mark38090 on March 25, 2008, 10:01:08 PM
Anyone ever fight a ticket from the US Forest service? I got one for destruction of natural resources, $550, but I wasn't even there, they wrote me cause I had the most bikes there and they were the dirtiest. Just wondering if anyone ever had any luck with this.
This doesn't really make sense, maybe you could try elaborating more. You were not there, but you had your bikes there and got a ticket there? How were you not there?
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on July 10, 2007, 10:23:41 AM
yea, did you see Roush on the outside 1,2,3,4 LOL team mates working real good. Edwards could have made it 3 wide for the lead but he hung out bedhind McMurry. Carl made some awsome moves in the closing laps to get behind McMurry.
Quote from: Joedirt on June 18, 2007, 11:34:49 AM
Thank goodness he put the rim size on the window...I would have lost sleep on that one...
Quote from: dynodon on June 17, 2007, 11:58:50 AM
itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bakini
Quote from: k.p. on June 17, 2007, 01:32:37 AM
ok heres one
Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watchin' the ships roll in
Then i'll watch 'em roll away again ...Yea
tip:its an old black dude
Quote from: sykolincoln on June 02, 2007, 09:01:57 AM
I sure like that 250sx, I think I may have to get one next, and put a 200x front end on it make it alitte more sporty









