Georgia, Tenn, NC, or up near Canada. In some states, you can drive your bike to Wal-Mart.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: jrpro130 on August 12, 2008, 09:33:19 PM
Like I said before, not my bike that broke. And maybe you haven't seen my bike, but it's far from a bucket. The only thing a honda is good for is whatching from the sidelines...whatching the big boys play
Quote from: sbripple on August 11, 2008, 06:16:00 AM
Glad to hear yall had fun at mudfest.I hope this was a learning experience for everyone too.We went to underhills because of the $100 advertised price of mudfest.we got solicited at underhills to come to mudfest for $20 but were already camped and having fun.Did they have more wash down places this time?Last mudfest had one trickling hose for 40,000 people and 2 showers and over flowing porto lets.Like I said I hope we all continue to learn what works and what doesnt so we can keep having these events.We had fun too ,but everyone was askin about mudfest and what was goin on over there.
Quote from: e.c.dirtyboy slick on August 06, 2008, 11:51:48 AM
The onlything i saw that was dumb was the coment, we are all in this sport because we love it and for anyone real or fake to trash an event is dumb. I wish everyone a safe weekend where ever you ride.