Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - squirrel92

#1
Wondering if there was ever a utility atv with a manual trans, manual clutch, and high/low? or how about a 3 wheeler with high/low and manual clutch. Where there any chain drive utility atv's? if there is one what year and model is it. I have a go cart project im working on and would like to use an atv trans.
thanks for any help.
#2
I have to leave by 4:30 on friday. i will be out there with a black and red raptor 660 and a green and tan dodge ram 4x4.
#3
Is anybody riding Friday or Sunday? Not sure I will be able to make Saturday but plans may change. I really want to meet new people to go ride with because I don't have anyone right now. And I have a real bad itch to ride that needs to be scratched.
#4
You guys mind if i tag along? I have never ridden ONF before. What time are you meeting at the gas station on friday?