Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Trensetter731

#1
Racing Scene / Re: GET WELL WOODY //YOUR IN OUR PRAYS
October 25, 2007, 07:08:33 PM
 Damn Woody, so sorry lil bro. Fo Sho I got u in my everyday prayers Bro. Take it slow. That should be a funny picture of TRX#9 naked. Is he gonna be laying on his Quad Tech seat? hahahahahahahahahahaha. Be easy. O0 :ThumbsUp.gif  
#2
Tech Corner / HELP
April 18, 2007, 02:07:50 AM
CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO A MECHANIC WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE ARE DOIN WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE YAMAHA YFZ450S. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! >:(
#3
I finally got my bike all fix up, are you guys going to the Brooksville track or what? I'm hearing different views about the track. Is it cool to come or what? O0
#4
 :-[Feel bad that I couldn't be at the sreies to support the cause, but my truck broke. But we are all fixed up now so I will see you guys Sunday.  O0 
#5
Racing Scene / Re: WERE'S ALL THE MX TALK!!!!!!!!!
October 26, 2006, 04:33:33 AM

it was only about fifteen quads out there. i hope we have a good turn-out this weekend. i'm gonna race until i can't ride no more.
#6
Racing Scene / Re: QUAD ONLY MX SERIES ROLL CALL
September 13, 2006, 04:54:59 AM
 Jamie Johnson Open B or Open C. O0
#7
Racing Scene / Re: Quad Only MX Series
July 20, 2006, 04:30:38 AM
What is the web site called? (Florida series) O0
#8
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Quicktrack MX 07/16
July 19, 2006, 04:59:33 AM
 ;) Are you used to jumping now? O0
#9
 8) Way to represent the Sunshine State. You are gonna finish the season aren't you? ::) O0.
#10
 ;) Damn Dude you make TT Racing look fun.  :Fp O0
#11
Racing Scene / Re: Quad Only MX Series
July 19, 2006, 04:29:37 AM
 :dunno.gif Is it true the Florida Quad Series web site is www.SSQSA.com? O0
#12
I did not put this post to make any enemy's, I simply wrote what I feel. And for those of you out there who is curious ??? about who I am, I ride at Sunshine, Bartow,Lakeland,and after this week I will be riding at Mulberry.And by the Grace of God I will be at the Nationals in two weeks. See ya at the track, and yes  :'(PLEASE LEAVE THE BABIES AT HOME.  O0     
#13
I'm 32 (Grown azz man). And if the SHOE fits wear it. Stop trying to scare the new riders away from GOOD tracks. O0
#14
 >:( The reason I'm writing this is because I sick and tired of hearing you guys complain like a bunch of sorry sissies. If you love to ride your Quad like I do and the people I ride with then stop crying :'( and be a man and ride the Quad like you know how to do. Or you can get you a real Quad (YFZ450) and you won't have any problems.But seriously, please stop crying. Men aren't suppose to cry, at least not all the time. Hopefully I will see some of you Babies at the track.   O0 :box.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
#15
 I don't see the Kaw. what do I look up to find it?