Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - irishblood

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Moving To Florida
June 05, 2006, 12:28:24 AM
Chuck I'm going to be in Orange Park at first until, my wife and I find our own place. We'll be staying there with family for awhile I may try and look you up after things settle a little thanks.  ;D
#2
Where to Ride? / Moving To Florida
June 03, 2006, 11:25:01 PM
Hello I am new here. I've be trying to find information on riding areas around Jacksonville. My wife and I are moving to that area on the 30th. We have just got into riding quads and I just want to find some place's that are relatively close so we can ride on weekends hopefully. Any information would be greatly apprecated thanks.