Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Fast66071

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Anyone interested in flat track racing
February 23, 2010, 01:13:10 AM
What are we racin for? Money? Trophies?
#2
Racing Scene / Re: Anyone interested in flat track racing
February 22, 2010, 11:51:02 PM
Yep.
#3
Racing Scene / Re: Anyone interested in flat track racing
February 22, 2010, 10:16:55 PM
I have a Raptor. The other bikes are YFZ's, LTR450's, 450R's, KFX450's, and a 250R.
Of course they're all stock....  ;) ;) ;)
#4
Racing Scene / Re: Anyone interested in flat track racing
February 22, 2010, 04:24:26 PM
None of us race flat track in FL anymore. We race MX and ride TT on a private track at my buddy's place. We have a little experience with the roundy round though, so we know whats up ;) ;) ;) How big is the track? Is it a kart track or car track? Is it just flat track, or is there a possibility of a little TT action too? Also, any mini quads? I know of several fast 50's & 70's that would come.
#5
Racing Scene / Re: Anyone interested in flat track racing
February 22, 2010, 12:50:28 PM
Yeah man. It's been awhile  :(
#6
Racing Scene / Re: Anyone interested in flat track racing
February 22, 2010, 01:25:35 AM
I'd be down for some GA red clay
#7
Racing Scene / Re: Flat Track & TT Buy, Sell & Trade
February 20, 2010, 04:09:39 PM
Tires & wheels sold. Thanks.
#8
Racing Scene / Re: Flat Track & TT Buy, Sell & Trade
February 16, 2010, 12:28:26 AM
Flat track tires & wheels.

Fronts- Hoosier 57x6x10. Tires about 50%. maaybe more. Rims are 3/2 offset and powdercoated black. $100

Rears- American Racer 18x10x10. Tires about 50%. maybe more. Rims 10x10. powdercoated black. $100

Fit Honda lug pattern- Honda, Suzuki, and Kawasaki. Dont fit Yamaha. Good starter set or cheap extra set. PM me if youre interested
#9
The track owner is 5. Just bring him lollipops haha

I'm glad your boy got to ride.   
#10
We'll do it again this coming Sunday. Last Fridays rain made things muddy so we called it off.
#11
Here's some pics we took of the 5 yr old "track owner" practicing on Sunday. Click the picture for the slideshow.



#12
Look here lady, dont post your crap in my thread. This is for kids that want to go ride at a safe place that is specifically for kids.

Go post about your white trash bar and raggedy azz washed out track in your own section or in the SDTA section. Maybe somebody cares over there. Nobody here gives two sh!ts.

Rick Dugan
#13
I would say noon - 1 oclock. They can come at whatever time. we will be out there all afternoon.
6 Sounds good. I have heard of several coming from down south. Watch out bbecause Ricky will be there on his LT50!haha
Don't worry about gates. I'll line them up if they want to race. You can work the lights haha

#14
What up John. I been ok.
Yeah track is cool. Wait til ya see phase 2.... ;)
#15
Bring him out. He'll have a blast.
#16
Yeah, Im good at that  ;D
hurry up with them starting gates so I can relax haha
#17
 We will be having an open ride day for mini quads on Saturday, 2/13. It is open for all mini's from experienced kids on built mini's to kids who are totally new to riding. SMALL dirt bikes are ok too. It's a good way for the kids to get some seat time, ride with other kids, and just have fun. It is free - there is NO cost or fees to ride, but if you are interested in coming, you will need to PM me for details and to make arrangements.

The track is in the Ocala area and was built for my friends 5 yr old son to practice on. It's actually two tracks- a TT and an MX that can be run seperately or together, or it has several optional lanes so you can run several combinations of both. The TT track is a true hard pack red clay TT track, and the MX track has hard pack clay sections, sand/clay mix sections, and straight sand sections. It features big & small tables, big & small doubles, bowl turns, rollers, woops, off cambers, etc. It's a very cool track, and was specifically built to be mini friendly.
Click on the picture for a slideshow of the track:

Thanks
RD

#18
Thanks Scott that was our whole mission family freindly.. and now that I said that this is how I see it...I understand how the economy is right now. We were there before Brady ever thought about buying it and the new owner is the same one as when we went there.. GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW OWNER >:D!!!!!!!! We tried our hardest exspically Rick to give you guys a good fun family friendly track to race on. We have seen what it is like with the bar there and we would suggest not bringing the kids.  :'(
#19
Bro, I see it the same way. Racin with Skinny & BW and not wanting to lose to either one of them
is plenty motivation for me. I need WAY more practice on the bike, but I had fun & want more.
#20
I had a great time Saturday. I hope you all understand why I called the race.
Ward, I think you could have got Skinny in the main. I had fun on the bike even though
I got beat by a female but by half the track.....I need more practice and a better bike I am looking
so stay tuned. Oh, BW got turned around all by himself in the main spun out and stopped right in the
racing line....but he was coming up on you Skinny very quickly so don't get all stoked with this one I'll be alittle concerned
about the next race remember we have keys & I know that I am going to do lots of laps between now and the next race.
RD
#21
Racing Scene / Re: Practice
May 09, 2009, 10:25:21 PM
This is the funniest Sh$t. No other Two or four wheel racers will swap their rides for the other.
Just a bunch of key board talk. I will see ya tomarrow.
#22
I would like to back up because I was wrong. There has been two other quad raceres that have tried a M/C.....
Lisa Cabana raced one night and Megan Edwards rode on Sunday. I am just out there to have fun and get more people
comming to the T-Bowl. Oh and by the way Megan rode out on the bike and Brady well....he just loaded his quad and
he passed on his attempt on a M/C.
#23
I knew you were joking, still don't see any other quad or MC racers trying the other.
Pat Spahn did it earlier this year so it looks like it will just be me and Mr.Skinny.
Richard's scared to get on something that will exceed 50mph at the T-Bowl!!!
I have used the radar gun on EVERYTHING that has done laps here.......
Sorry 2 wheelers none of you not even the #1 single plate holder or Kenny Coolbeath
could hang with our Pro-Am class 2 seconds a laps & 6-10mph the quads are faster.
#24
Ward, if the weather holds out no rain at the end of next week I can go out there.
I always could use your knowledge about getting around the track on two wheels.
#25
So I can't spell to well....But I can go fast turning left...and as I remember in 07 the Vet was all together not split like now.
The season was all year and I won the championship on a stock trail bike. Fellow racers putting mad money in thier 450 to try and
catch the raptor. Then I didn't race1racein 08 came back in 09 and the first race this year finished 3rd TT and 1st on flat track.
No one hit wonder here bro, can't wait to see you on four wheels. RD