Yes we are open on sunday the 27th,gates open at 11am ..
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
??
Quote from: MRMOTOX on April 08, 2007, 11:59:38 PMHEY GUYS,THIS SCREEN NAME IS FORMERLY MY BROTHERS (MRMOTOX) HE HAS SINCE MOVED TO NC (COLD) WITH NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I WILL BE USING IT NOW,T.PRICEQuote from: 53yfz450 on April 08, 2007, 11:09:47 PMNO I STILL OWN IT,I THINK I WOULD HAVE KNOW IF DANNY (OAS) HAD BOUGHT IT, ALTHOUGH O.A.S. HAS BEEN ACTIVE IN SOME EVENTS AND I (GIVE) THEM A SPOT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT RACING WHICH NO LONGER EXIST.
actually the owner of OAS forgot his name does own it last i heard....
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 08, 2007, 11:09:47 PMNO I STILL OWN IT,I THINK I WOULD HAVE KNOW IF DANNY (OAS) HAD BOUGHT IT, ALTHOUGH O.A.S. HAS BEEN ACTIVE IN SOME EVENTS AND I (GIVE) THEM A SPOT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT RACING WHICH NO LONGER EXIST.
actually the owner of OAS forgot his name does own it last i heard....
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on January 17, 2007, 04:08:47 AMVery interesting, #1 O.A.S. has not bought BrooksvilleMX #2 Its not for sale #3 Debtra Enterprises Inc owns BrookskilleMX ,aka,(Price Construction Corp)
not sure the exact date..not to long ago, it was after OAS bought it and re did everything.