Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mustang69

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: New to Area....MUST RIDE
May 15, 2006, 07:52:35 AM
Have 2 sport 4 wheelers, getting rid of them, and getting a 4x4, im not into speed as much as having fun. Where is the seminole track? what is their story over there?
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: New to Area....MUST RIDE
May 14, 2006, 08:12:04 PM
Thanks!

Do ATV's need to be registered at all in FL to ride on trails? WHat restrictions if any are there at Holey Lands? Is their a fee to ride? Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the help.
#3
Where to Ride? / New to Area....MUST RIDE
May 14, 2006, 09:54:22 AM
I am new to Brpward County, and am desperately trying to find a nice legal place to ride. I understand Holey Land is one, is that true/ If so, any details would be great. Thanks Y'all!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com