My thoughts and prayers goes out to the family and friends of this young rider.
If there is anything either I or my fellow riders at ATVMIAXTREME can do please feel free to let us know.
One more reason for us to fight for a legal and safe riding area. So our children do not continue to get hurt.
Again, I am extremely sorry for your loss.
Cary aka Miamigirlrider
If there is anything either I or my fellow riders at ATVMIAXTREME can do please feel free to let us know. One more reason for us to fight for a legal and safe riding area. So our children do not continue to get hurt.
Again, I am extremely sorry for your loss.
Cary aka Miamigirlrider
















































































Please guys do not sell out, get me as much people out there. Think about it if the turn out is big enough we probably will only end up cleaning for 20 minutes since we are only doing the unpaved parking lots of both sides.